Friday, January 5, 2018

Tip #3: Stay Tightly Wound

Paper bobbins

You might have to go out and purchase this one, but it's worth it.

For years I struggled with keeping my leftover bits of thread labeled and available for use in future projects. Of course I want to use up everything that is over a foot long, but it got tangled a lot or I forgot what type of thread it was.

I feel kind of dumb for not realizing this storage solution earlier. I'm not much of a seamstress or embroider-ER. I never really owned much actual sewing thread or DMC floss until recently, so completely forgot paper thread bobbins were a thing.

Don't they just do a beautiful job of keeping my beading threads organized?


Wish I had better handwriting though. :-(

I hope this easy tip was useuful. Happy beading!!

Tamara Allison

Viewing recommendation: Go watch the Amazon Prime version of the Tick. Right now. You won't be disappointed (except maybe that Patrick Warburton had a slightly better physique for the part).

No comments:

Post a Comment