Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Year, Late Blog

Ouch, did the holiday season hurt. Worse than the year before even. I think I marathon trained at least ten new employees and spent all of January recuperating.

I have, however, made over a dozen pieces in that time. I want to share one of them with you today.

Anybody who loves micro macrame may or may not have heard of Joan Babcock. If you have, you have probably seen this piece. It's a classic. It also happens to be a necklace that JD's penal Tanya thinks is something she would like to wear.

Now, I don't think I have made many pieces for complete strangers, but this was fun! Tanya was an exchange student at JD's high school. She recently sent us a Christmas gift box, so I decided to make her something in return.

Let me know what you think. I'm pretty proud of it. *Pats self on back.*



If you had told me several years ago that I would be duplicating this piece in beads, I would not have believed you. I'm glad I did though.

Viewing pleasure during the creation of this piece: Netflix's version of A Series of Unfortunate Events. I LOVE everything about this adaptation. Hoping it continues and that I get to see more of Neil Patrick Harris in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment