I finished one! Granted, it was two weeks ago, but I did finish. :-) One piece down, eleven to go, and two months behind. *sigh* Have a look!
Please excuse the poor quality photos?
February's project is already planned out. Hopefully it will go faster once I get down to beading it. Here's the pattern....
And the template....
I tried to keep in mind that each side will be a different composition and that the center line will cut design elements off if I don't watch my placement. Wish me luck! I also have the pieces for March and April all drawn out, too!
Things I've learned since last post:
1. I lost some design appeal when folding the focal in half. The onion shaped element doesn't look as cool as it did at first.
2. I want to use brighter colors on the next piece!
3. Waitressing is not so splendid after all. I did get the job. :-)
4. I fear I will never stop procrastinating and/or ever catch up.
5. A tutorial a week is out of the question. I'm hoping for one a…